Monday, May 26, 2008

Word?


Okay. I know every other blog is reporting this and I decided not to because I simply thought it wasn't true but I got official word from a Bad Boy employee (who happens to be a very close friend of mine). Diddy copped a ring recently... yes it's true! While the employee says she is unsure whether he purchased it for Cassie or for long time flame Kim Porter, Diddy did indeed buy a ring and she is also unsure of whether or not it is an engagement ring like some bloggers claim. My source also says "Official Girl" was for Diddy and that "Diamond Girl" by Ryan Leslie was for Cassie and that it is just a big love triangle going on over there at Next Selection/Bad Boy.

So here's the scenario in a nut shell.... Ryan is feeling Cassie, Cassie is loving the Diddy d**k, Diddy is still head-over-heels in love with Kim, Kim is still trying to be the back bone of her family and SOMEBODY is about to get a damn ring!

I really hope Diddy is presenting the ring to Kim and not Cassie, after all Mama Porter did indeed go through all that mess with him and he still expresses his love for her to this day!

No comments: