Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jill Scott and Her New Bra's


Jill Scott recently launched her own collection of bra's with Ashley Stewart called "Butterfly". About the new bra collection she says:

Sometimes I wore two bras at once, one for lift and one for shape. I’ve had custom bras made in London, France and sometimes the support was right but the style was wrong.” The bra was designed to tackle issues common to very ample women: bad underwiring, lack of coverage in the front and straps digging in too deep into the shoulders. With this in mind they filled the under support with gel! Fantastic concept.

At least someone consulted this issue. I am not a big girl but I know A LOT of them and they have these issues that this bra addresses. I'll be sure to get the word out

The bra's are sold for $38 and is now available at Ashley Stewart stores and online

No comments: