Thursday, May 22, 2008

But Why?


Trina is launching her new clothing line Pink Diamond Couture this season. Here's the press release:

Her high quality jeans are emblazoned with her signature logo on the back pockets. Imagine jeans with details such as leather, python and crystals. To add a personal touch to her line the collection comes with a Tattoo that is uniquely Trina’s very own. No detail is overlooked in the fabric, as well as design. The fit and styling are a sexy new look
in the wonderful world of fashion. “I have always imagined a clothing line that was high quality that I could offer to my fans. I spent a lot of time creating handpicked details that are fresh, unique and one of a kind. The best part they look really expensive but are reasonable priced.”


The press release, like the clothes, sounds cheap as hell. I'm not copping it and you better not either! If i see any one in Pink Diamond Couture I AM CUTTING YOUR ASS!!

No comments: