Friday, May 23, 2008

Fashion: Hi-Top Sneakers



Okay... I have been dying to do a post about hi-top sneakers! It's very popular among the guys and where I'm from [Bronx--Uptown] it's popular among girls too. I just saw these pictures of Mischa Barton in Nike Dunks decked out in rhine stones (or is that glitter)! These shoes are sooo dope and I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a pair... maybe their custon made?

Peep how she wore it:



Check out more hi-top's and celebs who wear them:


Maybe you can pair it with a pair of colored jeans:


Hopefully you guys are updating your spring wardrobe as we speak!

Places to cop out at:
FIGHT CLUB!! There are locations in New York and LA and online at www.fightclub.com
If you live in New York, just check out sneaker stores in SoHo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funky footwear indeed