Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Damn Rocsi!


50 Cent is beefing with another female. This time it's our favorite- well not favorite- 106 & park host Rocsi. I guess Fiddy just caught wind, and peeped the video of Rocsi calling his album garbage a whie back. According to 50, Rocsi is mad because he ain't invite her to his amusement park. He says she has had sex with 4 guys he knows in the industry, all of whom have been to 106 and he did not want to have sexual relations with shorty.

Damn Rocsi! I met her and I actually think she is a pretty sweet girl, very respectful too but I guess when you "know" you just "know".

I wonder whats gonna happen the next time he stop's by 106... perhaps a celebrity co-host replacing her? We'll see

Peep the video of Rocsi calling his album garbage:


*sigh* so much drama so little time

No comments: