Thursday, April 10, 2008

Solange Is Telling Again


Well not quite, but of Beyonce's future as a mom Solange says "Whenever Beyoncé decides to have a child, I definitely think she'll be banging on my door," After all you were the mommy first right? "She's kept my son over the weekend," says the 21 year-old singer and actress. "She'll call me like, 'How do you get this stroller out? And what about the car seat? I don't know how you do this!' And I'm like, 'People do it every day.' ". Of the wedding Solange said: "I don't know anything about a wedding," she insisted four days later, adding coyly, "You'll have to ask her yourself." Yeah... and Superman can't fly
I'm sorry but I don't think I like her, or the unnecessary appearances she makes to events. I guess it pays to be Beyonce's sister.

No comments: