Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And The Rumors Begin...


I knew it would it was a matter of time. Beyonce and Jay-Z got married and skipped a honeymoon so now every one's speculating, well the NY Daily News is:
"Did a pregnancy send Jay-Z and Beyoncé running down the aisle? Buzz is building that this weekend's quickie nuptials were actually a shotgun wedding. It would be the second for the Knowles' family: At just 17, Beyoncé's little sis, Solange, wed boyfriend Daniel Smith in the Bahamas after learning she was pregnant.
While reps for both J and B are neither confirming nor denying baby talk, the diva has indicated in the past that she'd like a big family: "I want to get married, and I really want a family. In a perfect world I'd have two boys and a girl."

Shotgun wedding, I mean it's only been SIX years.

No comments: