Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So Mariah Is Preserving Her Sexy?



So I guess the newly crowned Queen doesn't want to mess up her figure. When asked if children were any where in her future MiMi responded saying:

“It’s hard to have kids in this world. I don’t think I could properly educate a child right now. Maybe in the future, but I actually haven’t thought about it.” Carey said having children would leave her feeling “violated… I know that’s a kind of weird thing to say, but that’s how I am. For now I enjoy my dog Jack’s company. It’s definitely because of childhood traumatic stuff. The whole not wanting to have a baby as a baby.” (Boo-Boo, your pushing 40)

Well... I guess it's hard to have someone more obsessed with butterfly's than you are.

Here's what else has been coming out of her butterfly lips lately:

"Honestly, there has been so many, (comparison's to Leona Lewis)'This is the new her,' and I'm like, 'OK, show me the new her. Can she come and work for me and be my double?' And I'm not particular talking about this girl Leona, because I only heard her once and I didn't really hear a true similarity, particularly in the style of music. It is what it is and critics have compared me to so many people who are not really singers, and they're certainly not writers".

A tad defensive are we?

No comments: